Every effort has been made to ensure that this website is as secure as possible. But if you think there is any possibility at all that submitting an entry here could put you at risk, please put your personal safety first and don’t post.
You can submit to our website in 2 ways – using the online form in website and e-mailing email@example.com.
If you would like to take extra security precautions when submitting a report, here are some measures you can take (these are not required measures to submit):
- If you are submitting reports via email, please go to http://www.hushmail.com or http://www.protonmail.com and sign up for an email address. From your email account, email your report to our email.
- We encourage you to install and start TOR security software on your computer before you submit a report (this prevents other users from viewing what websites you have accessed). You can do this at https://www.torproject.org/. If the main TOR site is blocked, try one of the mirror sites (https://www.torproject.org/getinvolved/mirrors.html.en). Here is a tutorial video on how to install and operate TOR: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTCMF6cGh_E
- If vulnerable websites are visited (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.), always use https proxies if available.
- If sensitive websites have been visited (before installing TOR), delete all browser history. Your browser history can still be found, but this makes it a little harder.
Learn to protect your security online (see this guide in English from the Electronic Frontier Foundation: https://ssd.eff.org/your-computer/protect, or this: http://security.resist.ca/index.shtml).
Please note submissions may be quoted (anonymously) in media articles or potential future books about the project.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for website address. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.